General Conditions of Entry
Please read our Official Race Rules before applying to run in the Standard Chartered Jersey Marathon.
Runners in the Marathon must be at least 18 years of age on the day of the race.
What you get:
- Free training and advice *Courtesy of Healthaus/Ronhill
- Exclusive medal and t-shirt
- Post race nutrition
- Beer and Burger *Courtesy of Standard Chartered
- Access to a finishers e-goodie bag filled with plenty of discounts
- Timing chip for accurate results
- Course managed by Police and Course Marshals
- Course refreshments and fuelling options
- We operate under the UK Athletics License
- Officially measured marathon distance course and race operated license from UK Athletics
Please see below the 2020 entry fee rates including Early Bird pricing and discounted rates for those runners who are members of an affiliated SAL/UKA club;
|Early Bird Ends 31st January 2020||£41||£39|
|01/02/20 to 31/05/20||£46||£44|
|01/06/20 to 31/07/20||£51||£49|
|01/08/20 to 22/09/20||£61||£59|
|23/09/20 to 04/10/20||£71||£69|
£5 of your entry fee will go towards our Standard Chartered chosen charity partner Futuremakers.
Running Clubs Discounts – We are pleased to offer 10% discount for every 10 club affiliated marathon runners registered. We also offer 10% discount for every 5 running club relay teams. To claim this discount please contact us at [email protected].
About Standard Chartered
“Standard Chartered is very proud to sponsor the Jersey Marathon for the 15th year running, which has become an important part of the Island’s calendar. Not only does it bring together the whole community and attract international athletes, but also raises vital funds for local charities and the Bank’s Futuremakers global initiative that helps the next generation learn, earn and grow”.
Henry Baye, Chief Executive Officer of Standard Chartered (Jersey) Limited