The Standard Chartered Jersey Marathon
Run From home
The Standard Chartered Jersey Marathon – Run from Home Challenge is a virtually managed event taking place between 1 – 16 October 2020, that allows runners of all abilities to participate in a marathon event from their home areas. Runners will select their own course and complete their challenge distance at their own pace, over one, two or three days during the . There is also an option to take on a half marathon over one day.
Marathon Essential Information
The Standard Chartered Jersey Marathon – Run from Home 2020 Essential Information can be viewed on the below link. It is important that every runner reads this prior to participating in the challenge.
Should you have a question that is not answered by the following documents, then please do not hesitate to email us.
Entry Fee and Rewards
Runners of the Marathon category must be at least 18 years of age on the day of the challenge.
Entry for the Standard Chartered Jersey Marathon Run From Home will cost £20 per person.
What you get:
- Access to our free online training advise *Courtesy of Healthaus / Ronhill
- Access to our free online training plans *Courtesy of Healthaus / Ronhill
- Online Registration Fees
- Personalised Digital Race Bib
- £5 donation to Future Makers
- Exclusive finisher medal
- Exclusive finisher t-shirt
- Exclusive Standard Chartered Bank Merchandise
- Complimentary postage for Jersey/UK/Guernsey runners. *There will be a supplementary charge of £5.00 for International/EU postage
- Refreshment Voucher for Channel Islands resident runners only *Courtesy of Standard Chartered Bank
- Access to a finishers e-goodie bag filled with plenty of discounts
- Entry into comprehensive random prize draw!
- The Run from Home Challenge operates under a UK Athletics License for Virtual Challenges
As this is a challenge, there will not be any prizes awarded for placings. Instead, we will be offering a comprehensive random prize draw, with plenty of prizes up for grabs. We will be sharing more details on this area shortly.
A Community Connected
The Run from Home Challenge will bring together a community of runners from all around the world and we would like to share your challenge stories, your fundraising efforts and learn more about your #RunfromHome course.
We encourage all runners to share their digital challenge race bibs, (this will be emailed to runners in due course), running images, fundraising pages /efforts and course views all on social media.
Tag us in all your social media posts @jerseymarathon and use the hashtags #JerseyMarathon #RunfromHome #RunforaReason #RuntoInspire
About Standard Chartered
“Standard Chartered is very proud to sponsor the Jersey Marathon for the 15th year running, which has become an important part of the Island’s calendar. Not only does it bring together the whole community and attract international athletes, but also raises vital funds for local charities and the Bank’s Futuremakers global initiative that helps the next generation learn, earn and grow”.
Henry Baye, Chief Executive Officer of Standard Chartered (Jersey) Limited